The Tree Cave We Live In!

I mentioned "tree cave" in my previous thread and the world map from thor universe came to mind where i could barely remember a giant tree shown there.
So i googled it to refresh my memory and holy moly!

The serpent around earth is subliminal that our world is consumed by a snake or that we live in the belly of a snake like in dbz.

I'm open minded to the idea the tree wasnt always evil until the serpent showed up.
The serpent can be subliminal that the very tree is the serpent like dragon shenron from dbz symbolizes too.

I remember my great grandpa was trying to grow a tree that wasnt growing up no matter how much he would water it and cater it.
Then he cut it down and found a giant worm inside it that was drinking all of its water and energy and not allow it to grow.

I see it as a subliminal/fractal for the sin gene within us and what the giant snake/world serpent from god of war might be doing to our world tree.

In dbz tree of might was told that the worm/snake shenron is the only one who eats the fruit of the mighty tree which again reminds me of the worm and the tree of my great grandpa.
That snake/worm could be our only enemy all along and not the tree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicide Squad 2021

Life after death: the science of human decomposition. Earth Is Dead And Headless!

What if he remembers everything? Unknown 2011 Decoded!