Blowing Up The Moons Is Thinking Outside The Box=Earth.

14 years ago a friend presented me with a simple problem i couldn't solve.
He told me sometimes you have to think outside the box to solve the problem.
The problem was literally the shape of a cube/box and the solution was literally outside the box.

I think i had to connect all corners or lines of the cube or something like that.

I'm amazed how identical the solution to all our problems is!(war, hate, cancer, diseases, low intelligence, death etc)

Scientists try to find solutions by looking down under a microscope(inside the box) where it can only be found by looking up!(outside the box!)


Comments

  1. I have to remember to stay away from priests, monks, churches and monasteries. A monk and a priest was visiting me when i was in the hospital battling with aml cancer and they asked me to go see them whenever i can when i'm healthy again.
    I visited the monk 3 months ago and felt like shit after like the cancer was coming back.

    I visited the priest in his church yesterday(after he asked me to go see him) and my brain was hurting like someone was attacking me.

    I'm done with this shit, that was the last straw!
    I'm not religious, i was trying to be nice to people that were nice to me but now i have proof their environments are demonic and i'm not welcomed there by the entities that oversee these places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there man, hope youre getting stronger, political correctness always has been a strong trap for the enemy.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Suicide Squad 2021

Life after death: the science of human decomposition. Earth Is Dead And Headless!

What if he remembers everything? Unknown 2011 Decoded!