The holy light and the fractal of spiders.

A religious relative brought to my home holy light from her church last night and it almost burned my house down. Situation was saved thanks to my smoke detector.
The irony how they claim it doesnt burn yet it was going to burn my house down and me included.

But thanks to it i noticed something that was going on in my house for months if not years and got a good fractal out of it too.
The ceiling turned black and paying closer attention it wasnt the ceiling but spider webs that were covering the ceiling!

They were invisible to the naked eye! I was so pissed that spiders and spider web were all over my house and hadnt noticed a thing!

Then it reminded me bloodborne "fear your blindness" which showed us similar thing of giant spiders lurking right above us(disguised as moons probably) and spider web to cover the entire dome/ceiling of earth and us living our lives clueless and blind of them.

I couldnt imagine this fractal to repeat on such small scale in my very home!
Spiders give away also the fractal of the light of the afterlife to be a trap and the intel from the truman cash books of the lunar scum/spiders that orbit earth capturing souls/flies that passing by from the universe and trapping them in cocoons/human bodies to be consumed at a later date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suicide Squad 2021

Life after death: the science of human decomposition. Earth Is Dead And Headless!

What if he remembers everything? Unknown 2011 Decoded!